Powerful. Agile. Simple.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is the complete enterprise software solution for businesses, providing purpose-built foundations along with comprehensive, core ERP functionality for financial, human resources and operations management. It empowers your people to anticipate and embrace change so your business can thrive. All of this is packaged in a single global solution giving you rapid time to value.
It is our goal at Sustainable Dynamics is to ensure your business receives the most comprehensive ERP solution possible, meeting all of your business requirements across the board. By giving you the strongest ERP solution available, Microsoft Dynamics AX, we give you the tools to thrive and succeed. Then, in addition to meeting your business fundamental needs, we strive to provide you with the tools to meet your sustainable goals. Just because we have green tinted glasses, doesn’t mean we, or our clients, would accept anything other than industry leading ERP solutions.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP offers powerful manufacturing software for lean, discrete, and process manufacturing businesses on a local or global scale. This ERP software is designed to give you a single view into all of your systems, including accounting, inventory management, and more. The robust functionality of Microsoft Dynamics ERP delivers the control and insight you need to streamline processes, reduce costs, and increase your margins. But that’s just a start.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP can also help you:
- Respond quickly to changes in customer needs, supply, and manufacturing capacities.
- Make it easy to find, use, and share information with vendors and suppliers.
- Better manage regulatory and governmental compliance.
- Enable sustainable operations that reduce energy consumption and your carbon footprint.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is:
- Purpose built solutions to meet the specific needs of your business.
- Improve control across make-to-order, make-to-stock and other product processes.
- Provide ad hoc, self-service business intelligence and reporting for key operations, including pre-built reports from Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Helps you respond to changing conditions, correct capacity imbalances, and track sustainability.
- Configure processes with a graphical workflow editor that helps you identify inefficiencies and optimize performance.
- Track waste, water usage, energy consumption, carbon footprint, and related costs with the Environmental Sustainability Dashboard.
- Provides a familiar user experience makes it easy to find, use, and share information.
- Quick ramp-up for users of all generations with Kanban boards and other visualization tools, and touch-based screens for shop floor workers.
- Simplify basic supply chain collaboration with Microsoft SharePoint portals for vendors and customers.
Microsoft Dynamics AX for Manufacturers | An Overview
Manufacturer today face challenging and opportunity-rich business environments. Constantly changing demand patterns, global complexity, and growing sustainability and compliance requirements have to be met. Your staff needs a simple, powerful manufacturing solutions that can assist in achieving:
Governing global complexity
Successful off-shoring and on-shoring strategies
Managing global supply and demand
Meeting new opportunities quickly
Incorporating mergers and acquisitions
Tracking and traceability
Saftey and environmental regulations
Specific tax and employment rules
Upgrading legacy systems
Incorporating unstructured data
Overcoming lack of information
Integrating geographically diverse organizations
Supply and Demand
Responding to rapidly changing supply and demand
Recognizing social media driven consumers
Managing shortened product life-cycles
Immediate, reliable feedback and customer service
Why choose Microsoft Dynamics AX for your business?
Microsoft Dynamics AX offers a powerful, agile, simple solution that enables manufacturing organizations to run and continuously improve your own unique mix of discrete, process, and lean processes, across multiple sites and geographies, on a single unified platform.
Microsoft Dynamics AX will help your organization overcome today’s complex challenges in the manufacturing industry, including:
- Complying to ever changing regulations.
- Managing global resourcing.
- Integrating old legacy systems and manual processes.
- Overcoming concerns around sustainability.
- Catching up with the rise of social media and its impact on consumers.
Companies that have manufacturing software that can help them successfully navigate this environment will gain a significant strategic advantage. The right technology can assist your business achieving long term success.
Microsoft Dynamics AX for Process Manufacturing
Stay ahead of the competition with deep insight into your supply chain and process manufacturing life cycle, manage the complexities of formulating and producing products to custom specifications, and improve responses to customer needs. With Process Industries for Microsoft Dynamics AX, you can optimize operations and help support compliance with legal, regulatory, and market requirements to profitably satisfy customers and gain a competitive advantage.
Planning and scheduling
- Gain insight into costs and process efficiency with up-to-the-minute client, contract, and project details.
- Adjust product mix to respond to changes in demand.
- Use what-if simulations to analyze capacity loadings, shop floor activities, and production costs.
- Capitalize on new opportunities, and respond effectively to changing conditions.
- Schedule multiple package types within a single production run.
- Consider recurring or rework products when scheduling.
- Deploy finite or infinite capacity and materials scheduling, backward or forward scheduling, day scheduling, or detailed scheduling by hours and minutes.
- Fuel efficiency and reduce risk across the organization with standardized processes and shared best practices.
- Reduce time spent on quoting and estimating processes with accurate costing and capacity information.
- Support modes such as make to order, make to stock, and mixed mode, or a hybrid environment.
- Analyze and monitor production costs and requirements.
- Track order status using real-time updates.
Connectivity and communication
- Share portal-based, real-time information about specifications, order status, and quality control testing among key departments and trading partners.
- Integrate inventory, production, and critical quality control (QC) data into your buying, selling, and production decisions.
- Respond quickly to order status, certificate of analysis, and delivery queries.
Inventory and order tracking
- Control inventory with real-time insight into production schedules, capacity, shop floor activities, and production costs.
- Pull inventory in the optimal sequence.
- Track order status using real-time updates on net purchasing, production, and capacity requirements.
- Define multiple inventory dimensions.
Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Enable customers to order in their preferred units of measure (UOM).
- Support custom configurations and packaging types.
- Provide product availability, delivery, pricing, and other critical information.
Microsoft Dynamics AX for Lean Manufacturing
Microsoft Dynamics AX can help lean manufacturing organizations implement, energize, and sustain lean initiatives by delivering the tools and information support needed to streamline processes, reduce waste, enable demand-pull operations, and promote continuous improvement. Robust lean manufacturing functionality complements the Microsoft Dynamics AX’s comprehensive customer relationship, financial, collaboration, and supply chain management capabilities to help manufacturers increase efficiency and profitability and gain a competitive advantage.
This functionality is delivered as an integral part of a flexible and familiar end-to-end business management solution complete with the business insight and collaboration tools you need to sustain lean manufacturing and gain a competitive advantage.
Microsoft Dynamics AX for Discrete Manufacturing
Success in the manufacturing industry requires expert management of product output, ensuring quantity, quality and timeliness at competitive price. Ever changing compliance standards and customer needs in today’s market requires flexibility in ERP solutions, such as providing real-time visibility into global operations. Meeting the demands of today’s competitive markets requires the ability to make quick decisions based on accurate data. Microsoft Dynamics AX deliver the best system to streamline operations, open visibility into the supply chain, and increase competitiveness to ensure your business success.
Ensuring processes are streamlined and the costs of carrying inventory are minimized is vital for manufacturers, and Microsoft Dynamics AX is the premier ERP solution to ensure your business can achieve these results.